WHAT IS MEMORY MASTERCLASS?
Interested in your brain health?
Memory Masterclass is a course for people 55+ who are interested in maximizing their brain health! In this 6-week course you will learn strategies you can apply to daily life that can strengthen your brain’s reserve as you age.
Diagnosed with MCI?
Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) is not a diagnosis of dementia or Alzheimer’s. A diagnosis of MCI does not mean that you will necessarily develop dementia or Alzheimer’s, but rather that you are experiencing some changes in your brain function that require attention. There are practical things you can do in your daily life to improve brain function even with a diagnosis of MCI. Come learn with us and discover how you can take charge of your memory.
PROTECT YOUR MEMORIES
In Memory Masterclass you can…
- Learn and implement lifestyles strategies that directly impact brain health
- Understand current research on memory impairments
- Build brain connections by learning and remembering new information
- Define the difference between normal changes to memory and areas of concern
- Discover how exercise and nutrition can affect brain health
- Discuss the impact of sleep and stress on brain function
- Get connected with others who have similar concerns about memory
There are several offerings to fit your needs Memory Masterclass is offered several times throughout the year at various times to accommodate busy schedules. Our 6-week courses meet twice a week for one hour. Contact us for more information on the dates and times of our next course offering.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PART OF MEMORY MASTERCLASS?
TO REGISTER: contact us by phone or email to get more information about offerings and registration events. Phone: (540)231-3161 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost : $75 for each 6-week course
A PROGRAM OF VT ADULT DAY SERVICES Working to buy you time. Virginia Tech Adult Day Services strives to provide a center dedicated to the well-being and optimal functional capacity of its adult participants. Its services include Memory Masterclass, caregiver support and community care for elderly with dementia.