Here at Virginia Tech, private philanthropy fuels our forward progress – in scholarship, in research, in outreach, and more. Each day, programs and initiatives made possible by donors are touching the lives of untold thousands here on campus, across our region, throughout the country, and around the world. You can help VT Adult Day Services fulfill its mission with a gift of current support or by including ADS in your estate plans. To learn more, contact Dan Cleveland, Development Director for the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences, at 540-231-8734.
How To Help:
Gifts In Kind – The Wish List
By donating items off of our wish list you can assist the center in optimizing its daily operations. Contact Ila Schepisi, Director, fax 231-3161 for the wish list.
Funding is crucial to maintain and expand high quality adult day services. Your tax deductible donation can be given directly to VT Adult Day Services. Checks made payable to: Virginia Tech Foundation/ADS can be dropped off or mailed to Adult Day Services, 102 Wallace Hall (0416), Blacksburg, Virginia 24061. Donations can be in memory or honor of specific individuals.
Endowments for student scholarships, speaker programs, and future renovation and building projects can be discussed with Jill Ashton, Development Director for the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences, at 540-231-8734.
Volunteers are welcome at our center for regular schedules or special events. Contact the Therapeutic Program Manager at 231-3161.
What will my donations support?
- Scholarships for gerontology students,
- Scholarships for qualified adult participants,
- Materials, books, technology, supplies, equipment and resources to support our core mission,
- Community educational events,
- Caregiver support services,
- Professional development for staff and faculty,
- Facility renovation, maintenance and additions,
- Continued maintenance of the highest standards for teaching, research and outreach opportunities.
Thank you for considering to support the mission of VT Adult Day Services with your gifts.